Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, model #665.13929k011 - Heated Dry…

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, model #665.13929k011...
Kenmore Elite Dishwasher, model #665.13929k011 - Heated Dry light does not come on at all, Sani Rinse light only shines dimly, and One-Hour Wash light periodically stays on for a couple days then goes off. Is there a reset? Or why is this happening. It seems to work OK except the sani rinse complete light has been blinking lately which I am told is an indicator that it didn’t work. ??
3/12/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately these are all indications that the touch control panel is beginning to fail. You can try to unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset (or flip the circuit breaker off if that is easier). Either way if that doesn't work, you'll need to order and replace the touch control panel because it has failed I'm sorry to say. Below is a link to the touch control panel if you need it.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Thank you. You have been very helpful
Tyler, is the control panel easily replaced?

Yes. Just flip the circuit breaker off and open the door. Remove all the screws around the border of the inner door liner going down vertically. Then the front panel and the control panel will separate.

Thank you
I am sorry but to clarify, you are saying the control panel needs replacing, not control board, right??? Thank you

That is correct, the control panel (parts with buttons on it to select the cycle), not the board.

Thank you - the control board is a pricey part!!

Aye, it is.