Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I went to change the time today and have a 5A6 display and…

I went to change...

I went to change the time today and have a 5A6 display and can't do anything.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One day forgot to add model - MGR 5775QDS - Serial 19637358GA

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I am aware of

3/12/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

5A6 means you're in sabbath mode. This occurs if you press and hold the clock button instead of just press it 1 time to set the clock. To exit, just press and hold the clock button again for 5 seconds and the oven should exit Sabbath mode. After that, just press the clock button once and adjust the time to set your time.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc