Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge stove model jb645rkss and i am trying to set the…

I have a ge...

I have a ge stove model jb645rkss and i am trying to set the time. The loc on comes up on the display

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Jb645Jb4645rk355. Its a little over 1 yr old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I am just trying to change the time because of daylight savings

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your GE stove. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers. Also note that you may receive a phone call offer from Just Answer. That is automatically sent by the website and not from the expert.

Try pressing the + and - pads at the same time for 4 seconds and let me know what happens.

Ok it now says loc off now how do i adjust the time?

Ok. There should be a "Set Clock" button or combination on the keypad. It may say so in small letters.

Got it.thanks

You're welcome.

- PLEASE use the stars at the top or bottom of your screen my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.

Engineer-Tech