Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE dishwasher, model GLD6860N10SS. The bottom spray…

I have a GE...

I have a GE dishwasher, model GLD6860N10SS. The bottom spray arm turns but the upper two spray arms won't turn. So far, the pump and the tube feeding the upper arms have been replaced but the upper arms still won't turn. What is going on?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Yes it is 10 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I had a technician work on it.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so.

Water is coming out the upper spray arms but they don't turn.
3/13/2018
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
It sounds like a water pressure issue. Chances are the holes where the water comes out are plugged or the divertor in the pump is bad. Check the holes first.
Please let me know if this helped and if it did please accept my answer and rate my service. Let me know what I can do to earn 5 stars.
kingcobra80
kingcobra80, Repair Technician
I spoke to the technician who worked on my dishwasher and there is nothing clogging the holes in the wand where water comes out and the pump was replaced which connects to the base wand. A tube runs from the base wand assembly, up the rear wall of the dishwasher to the mid-level wand and then up to a smaller wand at the top of the dishwasher. This tube feeding the upper two wands was replaced. When the dishwasher is running, the base level wand spins and water sprays, but while water comes out of the holes in the upper two wands, the upper two wands will not spin. The upper two wands turn freely when pushed by hand. We don't get it.
Try cleaning the coarse and fine filters.
Where are the coarse and fine filters?
The coarse is the main one in the bottom. The fine is part #451 in this diagram https://www.dropbox.com/s/3z8gxlmir09r34p/15211992717321977617394.jpg?dl=0
If the screens are clean I would change the sump inlet housing part#505