Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE water filter at my kitchen sink and the housing…

Customer Question
I have a GE...

I have a GE water filter at my kitchen sink and the housing (part number GX151SC which is on the part) is leaking. I cannot find how to get this part.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Don't know--it has been a long time. Model GX1S15crev2 02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The plumber told us they don't make the system any more. The housing is the only thing wrong--it has a crack in it. He said they don't make it any more.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We cannot find the part. Is there a simple replacement?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 1 month ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

In this parts break down which item number is ***** that is leaking ?

https://www.partadvantage.com/diagram/4/00106900/00106946.i01/680/900

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
GX1S15c (the housing for the filter
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
All we want is to buy the housing for the filter. I believe it is number 9 in your picture.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where can we buy the housing for the filter?

Give me a few minutes to pull up information on this model.
I am helping you along with other customers so there may be a delay in responses to do not panic just wait for my reply thank you.

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .

Master Tech
Master Tech