Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Do toaster/broiler ovens have fusees TOB 40 model. Searial #

Customer Question
Do toaster/broiler ovens have...

Do toaster/broiler ovens have fusees TOB 40 model

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Searial # 41120

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on difficulty

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there a fuse & where located

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/12/2018
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

No the toaster does not have an internal fuse.

And unfortunately the manufacturer considers it as a disposable unit .

Meaning they do not even offer replacement parts for the unit .

They just expect you to throw it away and but a new one .

I know this is not what you wanted to hear . but ,Keep in mind, I can only give you truthful information as simply telling you only what you wish to hear but what may not necessarily be true would only hurt you. If you are upset at your situation but not by the quality of my answer, please consider rating positively as I am only a messenger. If you simply want more information, feel free to reply and let me know - I am here to help you to your satisfaction. If you have other concerns, reply and let me know. I am here to make sure you are satisfied.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?
If not I see you have not rated me as of yet!
Even after you rate me if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you ,but rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time .