Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can we get our refrigerator repaired. We need to talk to…

How can we get...

How can we get our refrigerator repaired . We need to talk to some one . We need a phone number

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

It is French door refrigerator . Some one came once to repair , but it still freezes my veggies Model Ef 36bndfss

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No .

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We just need service . We spent $ 365 and it is still not fixed

3/13/2018
Michelle-mod
Michelle-mod, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Michelle, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you!
Michelle~Moderator
Still need to talk to some one on this issue!
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Please call me to discuss the issues. I do not want to communicate by Tex. My telephone number is(###) ###-####
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. I am so sorry to hear that you are having this trouble especially after a tech already came out and did not solve your problem. I am not available via phone but am willing to help you on the site if your willing? What company did you have repair it? If your veggies are freezing it sounds like an open damper motor that is not closing when it should or a bad thermistor. Is this something you want to repair yourself? What did they replace for that much money?

I do not want to repair myself!
1 control and 1 damper replaced.
Total cost $437.08.

so then it sounds like it could be a bad thermistor what is the company that you had come out or are you wanting a different company to come out and inspect this time?

It would be ok for the Same Appliance Company to repair the unit so long as I am not billed
additional cost for the repairs!

I ​totally understand and do you happen to know the name of the appliance company and the location?

The company is Chattanooga Appliance, Chattanoooga, tn

now​ this is the phone number of the company have you tried calling it?

(###) ###-####/p>
No they did no fix it the first time and I waited 6 months for them to attempt the repair.

bu​t if your wanting the same company in the terms to not be charged again for there mistake it would take contacting them and making them put a rush on it since this is there fault. Not yours. Your already out all the money though them so I would insist they come out and fix the issue.

I​n the event your willing to pay someone different to come out I personally recommend

Sears Appliance Repair

401 Northgate Mall, Chattanooga ·(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman