Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm looking for knobs for my GE Profile oven; one has broken…

I'm looking for knobs...

I'm looking for knobs for my GE Profile oven; one has broken and others no longer look very good.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I would guess model is 9 years old. Model: PGB9185EM4SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, it's a simple slip on knob

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Do you want serial number?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Are you still reading?

I'm just looking up your parts. There are 2 different knobs (thought they look the same). Do you need the surface burner knobs or the center range knob also?

Just surface burner
No I don't need to talk only find out where can get

OK got it. Sorry I don't send the phone option---the site sends that automatically but you can just ignore that. The part number you need is WB03K10302 but they are about $30-35 each so it's better to just order the kit with all the knobs if you need more than one and then you'll have extra also for less than it would cost to buy 2 knobs. Below is al ink to the kit.

CLICK HERE for knob kit

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Do you have my info yet?

CLICK HERE for knob kit

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc