Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Neptune washer was stopped at the beginning of it's cycle…

My Neptune washer was stopped...
My Neptune washer was stopped at the beginning of it's cycle and then restarted and left unattended for a couple hours. It now has sopping wet clothes in it and when I try to start it nothing happens and if I push the spin button it beeps at me
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I tried unplugging the washer for about a minute or so, still no response
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've changed my mind about a phone call, I thought there was actually someone answering my questions tonight
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have the model number?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Model number MAH5500BWW

Ok if the unit is dead and not doing anything, then the main board has gone out which was a common issue on that unit. They have redesigned the board due to the transformer failing on it causing that issue. Order this part number and replace it by removing the back console panel and install it, it is an easy replacement. Part number WP22004299. All I ask is please use the star rating system to rate my service thanks

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
End up your answer was so wrong, first your part number was incorrect and it ended up that the pump was bad. Sorry I took your advice
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician