Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

MY frigidaire alarm wont stop beeping after my friend

MY frigidaire alarm wont...

MY frigidaire alarm wont stop beeping after my friend cleaned it out (i'm bedridden after a back operation)

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I have the serial number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hoping brad can fix/kill the darn thing so we don't have to listen to it all night

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't know what i don

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

This will reset the program? what's the likelihhood of a cure?
what liklihood of a cure?

I cant guarantee that it will solve the problem but its certainly worth a shot.

k, thanks
not $24 desperate yet,

sorry if the site is offering the automatic phone call its not from me so please disregard it. Did the unplugging or turning off the breaker work?

I appreciate it Travis, particularly it it works, nothing like llesrning something new;) Seems to have worked, many thanks!

I am glad to hear that it worked. IF the problem comes back please feel free to follow up with me on here.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Thanks again, Much improvement for tonight’s sleep, I’ll be sure to give you a high rating!