Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am looking for a 3.1 to 4.6 cubic refrigerator that can…

I am looking for...

I am looking for a 3.1 to 4.6 cubic refrigerator that can doesn't have to be free standing. I have an under counter space that is 19.5 inches wide and 49 inches high.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I want to buy one of the Whirlpool, GE or Frigidaire 3.1 to 4.6 cubic feet with a separate freezer. I have looked all over the internet and am unable to find that info. Avanti will not honor the warrantee if it has any cabinetry is around it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Usually the refrigerator just needs to be plugged in?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

In your company experience what distance from a cabinet is needed to keep one of these refrigerator compressors from failing. Also which brand needs the fewest repairs.

3/12/2018
Gina-Moderator
Gina-Moderator, Moderator
Hello:
I'm Gina, the moderator for this category. I'm so sorry that an Expert has
not connected with you yet. I wanted to reach out to see if you still needed
assistance with your question? Please use the reply box below to let me
know if you'd like to continue or cancel.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator
continue
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
That answers my question exactly . Is this the only brand that had recommended clearance ?