Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot unlock the control panel on my new microwave oven?

Customer Question
I cannot unlock the...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Brand new and I don't know the model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. Just tell me how to unlock the controls? I have pressed cancel several times and it does not unlock

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Don't know.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your microwave. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers. Also note that you may receive a phone call offer from Just Answer. That is automatically sent by the website and not from the expert.

Please give me the model number from inside of the microwave.