Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A HOTPOINT DRYER I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR THE

I HAVE A HOTPOINT...

I HAVE A HOTPOINT DRYER I NEED A WIRING DIAGRAM FOR THE TIMER

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Hotpoint is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

MODEL IS HTDP120ED2WW

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES I'VE ALRADY STARTED NOW I HAVE THE WIRES WRONG AND I ORDERED A WE04X20416 TIMER WHUCH I THINK IS WRONG

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

CAN U CHECK AND SEE IF THAT'S THE RIGHT TIMER FOR THIS MODEL PLEASE

3/11/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. This is the timer for your model number sadly.

https://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Timer/WE4M533/3029574?modelNumber=HTDP120ED2WW​

th​e part you have is not compatible.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman