Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have kitchenaid gas range when I use bake show up error…

Customer Question
I have kitchenaid gas...

I have kitchenaid gas range when I use bake show up error but I use broil is fine

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model # KGRS205TSQ

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

can you tell me what error code it's showing, thanks.

Bake e
Appliance Technician: Joel Swenson,
 replied 4 months ago

is the igniter glowing red when you start bake? if you not sure , remove the oven racks and remove the bottom floor of the oven and the igniter is mounted to the side of the bake burner see if it glows red when you start bake, if not the igniter is bad. Below is video that shows how to remove the bottom panel in the floor if you don't know how:

click here for video

Let me know what you find, thanks.