Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just installed a new single oven, no top. Hired an

Just installed a new...

Just installed a new single oven, no cook top. Hired an electrician to hook it up. We have power, but when you push the power button, nothing happens.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

JJW2430DS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I slid the stove into the hole and had a electrician come last Friday to hook it up. The clock displays, but when you touch the power button nothing happens.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

When the electrician turned on the power, the power button worked. I just tried it today and it didn't work.

3/11/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

Will do that now.

let me know what happens. I will be standing by.

Still nothing. Clock displays, but electronic power button doesn't work.

so it sounds like either your electronic control board is faulty or one of the fuses has died and needs to be replaced. With it being new this has to be covered under warranty or something. I would suggest having JENN Air or where ever you purchased it from send someone out on there tab since this is not something you have caused.

J​ENN Aire customer service can be reached by calling

+1(###) ###-####/p>

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
I'll call Jenn Air customer Service. Thank you.
Jeff