Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a manual for Maytag Centennial Washer, Purchased it…

Hi, I need a...

Hi, I need a manual for Maytag Centennial Washer

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased it used today. I believe 2010, model mvwc360aw0

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible, yes, I don't want to download chrome extension on this computer. is there some where/way i can get that manual?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. just need to know features on best way to operate and utilize the machine

3/11/2018
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

Below is the full owner's manual for that model as you requested, let me know if you need anything else, thanks.

click here to open/download owner's manual

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel, I do not want to start a free trial. All I want is to download the owner's manual for the machine as requested without downloading the chrome extension. Is that possible? I am happy to rate your service.

You don't have to accept that trial offer, and the chrome extension its trying to download is probably a .pdf file reader which is the only way to read the file. I uploaded the file to my google drive so you should be able to just download the file to your computer, phone and open it up.

but if you don't have a .pdf reader on your browser then it won't open the file.

Joel Swenson