Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a GE micro wave that wont stop beeping (every three…

I have a GE...

I have a GE micro wave that wont stop beeping (every three secoinds) even thought it is unplugged

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

14 years, dont know exact model... would have to step away from chat to figure out

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I dont know what is wrong yet

3/11/2018
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your microwave. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers. Also note that you may receive a phone call offer from Just Answer. That is automatically sent by the website and not from the expert.

Please give me the model number from inside the microwave.

Engineer-Tech
going to look now thanks!
Phone call session started