Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Mrs,, I have a frigidaire dishwasher that just started where…

Hi Mrs Wilson, Contractor's...

Hi Mrs Wilson,

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My name is***** have a frigidaire dishwasher that just started where the Start button will not engage the washing chcle

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

9 years,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model # PLD4375RFC0

All other buttons turn on.
3/11/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

Hi Travis, unplugging is difficult to get to. I would like to try the breaker method.

ok lets try that first and then move on from there.

Travis, i have turn off the breaker. Hope this works, will get back in 5 minutes. Thanks

sounds good keep me posted.

I have completed the breaker and the dish washer if flickering the Hi Temp and Air dry buttons, I have hit the start button but it will still not engage the cycle.

just one moment please.

ok.

When the Hi-Temp Wash and Air Dry lights are blinking it means the control thinks there has been a power failure. So basically what has happened is your control board has failed and is going to need to be replaced.

th​is is the part for your unit and simple take the old one out from behind the control panel and plug the new one in.

https://www.searspartsdirect.com/part-number/154543602/0022/587.html?modelNumber=PLD4375RFC0&categoryName=Dishwasher&brandName=FRIGIDAIRE​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

How much will something like this run.

Do you see the part I sent above?

Thanks. I am not a very handy person type but do think that i could youtube it and be something would require special tools that may be simple enough to do?

Its very simple honestly. You will need a screwdriver to unscrew the control panel but the new board gets plug in the same way the old board comes out. Its very simple. If you run into any trouble you can bookmark this page and get back to me. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me. I do however hope I have earned a 5 star rating today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Thanks for your help and you are a five star person for me. I will give it a try and hope to complete this for my wife as soon as get the part. Thanks and Blessings to you !!!
Blessings to you, Louis and Faye

Blessing to you all as well.

Travis