Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Samsung range oven will not hest up no stone no oven.

My Samsung range oven...

My Samsung range oven will not hest up no stone no oven. Lights work convection fan works. And no code have up plugged it for a few minutes and still nothing

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Ne 59j3420sb 2016 installed. 2015 on the tag.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cook top light go's on but not the hot surface light.

3/11/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

Did it for 3 min.
I did it for 3 min as stated in the 1st contact

ok ​I see that now. now is it the oven not heating up or the cooktop?

Both

so​ this indicates your main control board being the issue and needing to be replaced. Nothing else would cause this issue other than this part.

https://partsdr.com/part/de92-03045h-main-control-board/​

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman
Ok thanks