Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently purchased a GE micro wave from Best buy. I

I recently purchased a...

I recently purchased a GE micro wave from Best buy. I changed the time today and some how I pressed the control lock so now nothing works

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Purchased 11/18/17 model JVM6175DK1BB

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

There must be some way to release the lock I don't have an owners manual Best Buy said I had to get it from GE?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

Press and hold the Set Clock button for 3 seconds and it will unlock. The manual is attached for you.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Thank you for your assistance!! I'll give you a 5 star rating!!

Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician