Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a kitchen aide touch countertop stove and it is

Customer Question
I have a kitchen...

I have a kitchen aide touch countertop stove and it is locked and obviously I can’t cook on it. On one of the controls there is an E, on another a 0, on another an F and another a 1. HELP

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I thought maybe I could if I know what to do

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Power will not come on

Contractor's Assistant: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?

I have no idea how to do that. I think it’s plugged in under my cabinets

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

It is in an error model, displaying error code F1 E0.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?