Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool GGG390LXS02 Range. Last night, I took the…

Customer Question
I have a Whirlpool...

I have a Whirlpool GGG390LXS02 Range. Last night, I took the ovens apart to clean them and I'm not sure how the burner shield(s) go back on. The largest one, I think, goes on first because it seems to have the same contour as the burner tube but the small one isn't as easy. The screw hole is offset and edge is bent. I have looked for a repair video to replace everything under the shields, hoping to see how these should fit but no such luck.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

No sure of the age but the model number is ***** SN D14550478. It is a Whirlpool Gas, 5 burner, double oven

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The shields go on with a wing nut. I just need to know how they fit together.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so, I can send a picture, if that would help.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
I received an error message. Did my question or picture go through??
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The diagram at the link below shows how the oven parts are oriented. :)

CLICK HERE

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.