Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kitcheaide dual micro oven- stuck on demo mode and will not…

Customer Question
Kitcheaide dual micro oven- stuck...
Kitcheaide dual micro oven- stuck on demo mode and will not cook.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Kitchenaid oven. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers. Also note that you may receive a phone call offer from Just Answer. That is automatically sent by the website and not from the expert.

I will give you basic instructions for cancelling demo mode. However, it may be different for your specific model. If this does not work, please give me the model number so I can get information specific to your model.

- Press and hold settings/clock until "demo mode" is displayed on the screen

- Press the "1" keypad

- Press "start" or "cancel"

- PLEASE use the stars at the top or bottom of your screen my service before you leave today. Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me positively. By giving me a rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen I will provide free follow up questions for this appliance after this session. I am not always online, but answer questions as soon as I see them. So if you don't get an answer right away, don't worry, I log on daily to respond to questions. Thank you.