Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have tried washing my bath room rug several time. Maytag…

I have tried washing...

I have tried washing my bath room rug several time

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Maytag commercial technology, maxima

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No it never wash bath Rugs when it was new, maybe l need to use a different setting like power wash, not sure

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I have had it about three years now, should I be using a special setting rugs never spin dry always full of water, help

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/11/2018
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. So the rugs are not spinning out?

No the rugs are not spinning out. When they are done they are full of water

is the door locking when you start the cycle and is this only happening when the rugs are in? What about other clothes?

This only happen when l wash a bath rug. All other cloths are fine no water left in them at all.

so the only thing making sense is that the rugs are either knocking it off balance and shutting the washer off or maybe the wrong setting. What is the setting you are putting the rugs on?

I am using heavy duty or normal setting

what is the model number of your Maytag. Heavy duty or normal should work just fine. Do you happen to have an extra spin cycle or are you able to select spin high?

The model number isMHW6000XW0. Maytag commercial

it​ seems there was a service bulletin on this matter because of issues of it not spinning out or leaving clothes and such wet. May need to replace the ccu

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sm-backend-production-attachments/09001a5080384906/Service%20Pointer%20-%20W10393859%20(No%20Spin%20or%20Wet%20Clothes%20Complaint).pdf​

I am very disappointed with this washer, l should have stayed with kenmore it was the best washer that had for 25years. Only l service call in the 25 years that I had it. I have read online reviews and other consumers are having the same problem. So l guess l need to purchase a new washer. I am a senior and can’t deal with type of problem. Thank you

I do totally understand your frustration. This can be very aggravating and I am sorry that you are having this problem. I do hope things get better for you though. Please note I am not the one who made this product am just the messenger trying to assist you.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman