Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stove says call customer service cooling fan is too low.

Customer Question
My stove says call...

My stove says call customer service cooling fan is too low

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today for 1 hour

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I am not sure what the problem is or means

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model is(###) ###-####Serial YMES8880DS

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you. Sorry you are having trouble with your Maytag range. Please give me a moment to review your question. Please note that it sometimes takes a while to type responses and answers. Also note that you may receive a phone call offer from Just Answer. That is automatically sent by the website and not from the expert.

This error code simply means that your cooling fan is not spinning fast enough. This means that your fan will need to be replaced. This is an advanced repair because you will need to slide the range out and disassemble it to get to the part. If this is something that you are willing to pursue, I can give you a source for the part.