Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I turn off the Reset Filter light on my PVM9179SK1ss…

Customer Question
How do I turn...

How do I turn off the Reset Filter light on my PVM9179SK1ss microwave after I change the filter

Contractor's Assistant: What's the microwave's make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

PVM9179SK1SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. It is 1 year old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to know how to turn off the red light telling me to change the filter

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Press Reset Filter and hold for 3 seconds to reset.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

I have pressed the reset Filter and held it for 3 seconds and nothing happens

Unplug it for 5 minutes to reset the electronics. Will it reset after plugging it back in?

Did that light reset after plugging it back in?

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.