Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet washer #W10007190. The power button…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool duet washer #W10007190. The power button goes on but once the wash type is selected it will not start. How do we fix this?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is going on 9 years old for sure---

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

W10007190 we have an apt with Sears but they can't come till 21 so if we can fix it we will

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No it was doing fine till about a week ago---if it acted up we would change type of cycle and then it would go again

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question if you are still needing help that is?

please
Never mind

do​es the door lock when you try to start a cycle?

i​f the site is offering the automatic phone call its not from me please feel free to disregard it.