Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Maytag washing machine that seems to be stuck on…

Customer Question
I have a Maytag...

I have a Maytag washing machine that seems to be stuck on the spin cycle, but there is no water in the tub. It is not spinning, but the spin cycle light keeps blinking.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

About 2 years

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends what needs to be done. If it is very much, I will need to call someone.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can’t think of anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 4 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Have you tried unplugging your appliance for 5 minutes to do a hard reset yet? If unplugging is not easy to do turning off the breaker for 5 minutes does the same thing.

It didn’t solve the problem.

when you go to start a cycle does the door lock?

Are there very many steps?

what is the model number of your washer?