Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I got a new wrv986fdem01 fridge yesterday and it is still…

Customer Question
Please - I got...

Please - I got a new wrv986fdem01 fridge yesterday and it is still not cold

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

New

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you hear anything running? Is air blowing in the freezer? Is there anything on the door display?

Do you have an update? Do you still need help?

Dave