Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to figure out where the filter(s) are on my

Hi I am trying...

Hi I am trying to figure out where the filter(s) are on my jenn-air dishwashers are located and how to remove them and clean them. Model number is *****

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

Jenn-air JDB1080AWS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I can’t think of anything

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The only filter is shown as number 7 at the link below. It is a sealed part, it does not come apart to clean. All you can do is brush the mesh screen or replace it.

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how it is accessed.

CLICK HERE

If you need to replace it, the part is available below.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician