Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have an LG stove/oven. It is about 4 years old. All of a…

We have an LG...

We have an LG stove/oven. It is about 4 years old. All of a sudden both have stopped heating. The display is still on and you can adjust the temperature but neither is heating.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4 years old. I have the owners manual but it has several model numbers on it. How do I find the model number?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would prefer

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Both the oven and stove top have stopped heating?

no

Sorry for the auto call offer, I have no control over those.

You have lost one side of the power supply. Turn the breaker totally off and back on. Does it heat when turned back on?

I unplugged the stove and plugged it back in and nothing happened

No, not unplug it, you have to reset the breaker. One side of the breaker has tripped. Turn the breaker totally off and back on.

ok let me try it. can you stay on while I do it? it may take a few minutes.

Absolutely! :)

It worked!!!! Thank you Sooooo much!

Excellent, nice job! :)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Thanks again!

You are very welcome, thank you!