Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Our washing machine model FW647GHSO is acting up a bit. The…

Hi Pearl, Our washing...

Hi Pearl, Our washing machine model FW647GHSO is acting up a bit. The spin cycle is pretty violent and I've noticed bits of white plastic in the water discharge. I removed the top panel and don't see anything broken.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It's about 18 years old. SN XC00958738

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I think I can.

3/10/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If you open the door and lift up and down on the inner tub, does it move or is it solid?

Kelly, Appliance Technician
Vertical and horizontal solid. Front to back loose
Phone call session started

Calling now...