Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool front load W10804688B dryer it will power…

I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool front load W10804688B dryer it will power on but otherwise the start button does not start and there seems to be no power to add time etc

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 14 months old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Fuses etc are fine, breaker not tripped, can turn drum light on , but cannot start any cycle

3/10/2018
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

• Unplug it for 5 full minutes to reset the electronics. Does the behavior change?
  • May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information? The model tag is around the opening where the clothes are loaded.
ok , ill get it

Thank you!

Mod #NED92HEFCO
it is unplugged right now

Okay, let me know what happens after plugging it back in.

will do

Thank you!

Yeah !! that worked! Thank you so much !

Excellent!

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician
will do . thanks again

Thank you so much!