Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My mini fridge is not cooling and the compressor is hot to…

Customer Question
My mini fridge is...

My mini fridge is not cooling and the compressor is hot to the touch

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Magic chef mcbc58 dst

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope it’s just not cooling

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Gavin, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician

Hi I'm Gavin, I'll help you with your mini fridge question today.

Can you tell me if it is cool at the back at all please