Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge washing machine had a e2 error code showing it…

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge washing machine had a e2 error code showing it was the door switch i put a new one on it and i still have the error code on it now what do i need to do

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a ge profile top loader

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

5 are 6 yrs old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Iam doing the work myself cant afford to have a repair man to fix it or i would

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Ray, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Ray, Home Appliance Technician
Hello I’m ray and would be happy to help you. Could you please provide me the model number so I could look up the wire diagram? Thanks