Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I LOST THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SET THE TIME ON MY CLOCK.

I LOST THE INSTRUCTIONS...

I LOST THE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SET THE TIME ON MY CLOCK. CAN YOU TELL ME HOW OR SEND ME THE INSTRUCTIONS

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

THIS MONTH

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NOT THAT I KNOW OF

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a full model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the oven and can be seen if you open the door or remove the drawer below the door if there is one so that I can better assist you?

this is a clock that displayes the time on the wall
Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician

Hi, I'm Gavin and I'd be happy to help you. Is there any information you can tell me about the clock. ie brand there should be some kind of label somewhere that can help us

Sony dream machine

thank you if you look on the back or underneath there will be a sticker with a full model possibly starting icf

sony dream machine model NO.ICF-C717 PJ SERIAL # 2B 304190

That's great. I think I'm able to get a full instruction manual for that which you'll be able to keep for the future. I'll just have a look....

I have! I'll upload it for you now

Please find manual attached. If need anymore assistance with this please let me know.

Please click on the stars to rate my service today

Many Thanks

Gavin

Gavin
Gavin, Home Appliance Technician