Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to get the cooling off light to turn on for Model No:

How to get the...

How to get the cooling off light to turn on for Model No: WRX7355DBM04.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

20 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

3/10/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

To remove the cooling off light, you must press "LOCK" and "MEASURED FILL" at exactly the same time and hold them for 5 seconds to reset cooling.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc