Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Frigidaire dishwasher keeps shutting off mid cycle than temp…

Frigidaire dishwasher keeps shutting...

Frigidaire dishwasher keeps shutting off mid cycle than hi temp and heat dry lights flash

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Frigidaire is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2 years old model- FFBD2411NW6B

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I ran through test mode and element works drain pump works everything seems to work.

3/10/2018
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

The option led's that are flashing after the cycle ends abruptly means the control has had power loss, considering it just keeps having that issue either the door switch circuit is having issues or the main control is bad and dropping voltage. So check the wiring at the door switch and make sure its looks ok and nothing is loose there, you can check the switch as well but if the washer is starting then the switch is good. If the wiring and door switch is ok then the issue is with the main board. Both parts are listed below:

Dishwasher Electronic Control Board

Part #:(###) ###-####- click here for part info at sears

Latch Assembly

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson