Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Might of started washer with water off, now it's saying h20…

Might of started washer...

Might of started washer with water off, now it's saying h20 suppy and sounds like it's trying to pump wster out

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

He gtw680bsj3ws...2 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

??

3/10/2018
Joel Swenson

Hello sorry to hear you are having trouble, I'm Joel and will be glad to help you today.

As soon as the H20 message starts to scroll, the washer will initiate a 4 minute lockout period. The washer controls won’t respond/change during this time. After the 4 minutes, you can begin your cycle again. If you try to bypass the lock-out period by unplugging the washer, or restarting the cycle, the 4 minute timer will start over again so just let it be and let it run the reset cycle for the 4 minutes and then you can restart the cycle.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5th star to the right at the top, (bottom if using a mobile phone) of the screen, you will see 5 empty stars, click on the 5th star to the right to give me a high rating. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service. Rating the answer does not close the question out, you can still find it in your My Questions if you need to follow up and have a further conversation with me. I do not get compensated until you rate, so it will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Joel Swenson