Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i open the wgd7500gc to convert to propane. Just

How do i open...

How do i open the wgd7500gc to convert to propane

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Just today. my plumber can not figure out how to open the front.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No my plumber will do the work

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. just need to know how to get to orfice

3/10/2018
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

thank you

To get to the orifice to convert the burner, just unplug the dryer to start. Now use a putty knife. Locate the lower front panel (the panel below the door way). There are 2 hidden spring clips in the crease between the upper front panel and the lower front panel. They are about 4 inches from the right and left sides of the dryer. Slide the putty knife above the metal clips in the crease and pry down. The lower front panel will unclip at the top and hinge forward and down. Now you can see the burner and orifice below the drum.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Thank you. I will try tomorrow. The dryer is in our new home and we are not living their yet.