Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We are trying to use the oven on our jenn-air range. I am…

We are trying to...

We are trying to use the oven on our jenn-air range.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

I am getting the information

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I do not know yet The model is JDS1750FP0 It has a weird message, I will go write it down and be back

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Call service F8E0

3/10/2018
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. F8 e0 is a cooling fan problem. The fan is located under main top on left side. How old is this unit?
Right side sorry.
How can we cancel trying to use the oven so we are sure the oven is off for the weekend. If we try to hit cancel or an other button it beeps 3 times.
The oven will not work with this error code. But if you are going away for weekend, just unplug it to be safe.
How do we unplug it?
Pull it out and unplug from wall, or just turn off circuit breaker.
Thank you, ***** ***** we cannot use the burners on the top of the range since it is unplugged. Please let me know.
You can light with match or lighter.
OK thank you for helping. This is the end of this call. Have a good evening.
You are welcome. Thank you for choosing JA. Please don’t forget to rate my answer. Good night.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Thank you for working on my problem.
Welcome. Have a great day.