Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have ge profile and moved to garage but now no cold frifge…

I have ge profile...

I have ge profile and moved to garage but now no cold frifge or freezer for some reason but it sounds lije its working-Joe to try set temp?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

PSC23MSWA SS

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I dont know if temp is set correctly and dont know how?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to set temp on controls

3/10/2018
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service
Hi. Was a dolly used to move the unit? What is the temperature in the garage?
temp is same as garage about 45 degrees-I think it just needs to be reset but dont know how and lost owners manual
i paid 26 to get advice-ibhave home warranty so just tell me how to set it or im calling my credit card and deny charges for services not tendered
hello
i dont want call
I am trying to help. Please be a little patient. I need to understand everything that is going on. You say it sounds like it is running correct?
it is running both freezer and fridge
just tell me how to set temp ok
Okay. Let me pull up manual.
thank you-ours got lost
still there?
http://products.geappliances.com/MarketingObjectRetrieval/Dispatcher?RequestType=PDF&Name=49-60414-2.pdf
Good luck. Hope it helps.
applianceguy
applianceguy, Customer Service