Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How to drain rinse dispenser on a Kenmore Elite dishwasher…

Customer Question
How to drain rinse...

How to drain rinse dispenser on a Kenmore Elite dishwasher model(###) ###-#### I put detergent into the rinse dispenser

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model(###) ###-####

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it is easy enough

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There is no way to drain it, you will have to flush it out. Use a turkey baster to squirt water in until it is completely flushed out. It will take quite a bit of flushing. Once flushed, it will be full of water, so you can flush that with rinse aid or wait for it to dispense. Or, you can replace the dispenser.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

seems simply enough, Iwill flush it out, hoe to replace the dispenser

I will show you! :)

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

The video at the link below shows how that is replaced. Your model is a little different but the process is the same!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service USING THE STAR SCALE at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today?

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.