Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Checking on the warranty on my washing mashine Maxhine

Customer Question
Checking on the warranty...

Checking on the warranty on my washing mashine Maxhine Machine

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Bravo's ecoconserve

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Probably not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It isn't spinning, won't enter or complete the spin cycle

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 4 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The warranty is 1 year on everything on this washer. Was there anything more specific you were looking for? Do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.

MVWX600XWO

Was there anything more specific you were looking for? You asked what the warranty was and I told you what the warranty was...

I'm done

ok. I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.