Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just had my Whirpool washing machine this week. Anyway I…

Customer Question
I just had my...

I just had my Whirpool washing machine this week. Anyway I washed 1 set of sheets, slacks and a couple of other things. The washer became imbalanced and was moving around. I stopped the machine and looked inside and everything was wrapped up in the sheets. I separated and tried to start the machine. won't start, what do I do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

W10682737A Whirlpool

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It was installed this week on March 7th

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

How do I restart machine?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Are you still on solution to this problem. I machine is only 2 days old.
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/10/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach Whirlpool . JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with Whirlpool and there is a charge for this service. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, please let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

I just paid $5. to someone for help. I’m supposed to get this back. With this being a brand new machine I don’t expect to pay anything from Whirlpool which is who I was in touch.

We are not Whirlpool, so I will send your deposit in for a refund. Have a good weekend. Whirlpool may be reached at 1-***-***-****.

Thank you for trying to help me.