Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i level my refrigerator KRMF606ESS the doors are

Customer Question
How do i level...

How do i level my refrigerator KRMF606ESS the doors are fine

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Model is listed above. One year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, all the manual tells me is how to level the doors

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Appliance Technician: Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Appliance Tech Dave
Appliance Tech Dave, Home Appliance Technician

Hello, this is Dave and I welcome you to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

The rollers do not adjust on this model so you need to use the screw down feet in front behind the bottom grill. If you want to keep the rollers on the ground you could use plastic shims on the floor if you use adhesive to keep them from moving. I know this may not be what you wanted to hear but please keep in mind that I did not design the refrigerator when you rate me. Thanks.

Dave

Do you have an update? Do you still need help?

Dave