Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an ice and water door dispenser and the water won't…

I have an ice...

I have an ice and water door dispenser and the water won't dispense. The ice maker is working properly

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

GE GSC23LSRC Over 10 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, if possible

3/9/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

This model has a dual water inlet valve one solenoid is for the icemaker and the second solenoid is for the chilled water .

The most common issue is a failed solenoid for the chilled water .

But the entire valve assembly will need to be replaced .

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me. I'm sure you don't work for free, so please don't expect that I should.

Master Tech