Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My washer will spends but it don't get all the water out.

Customer Question
My washer will spends...

My washer will spends but it don't get all the water out

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool top load washer 4years old cant fine model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Spends don't get water complete out

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 5 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a full model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.

whirlpool top load

give me moment to get it

ok

mod.lsr8233e00
whirlpool washer

Perfect, thank you.

are you there

If the washer does spin but it's just spinning too slow, it means that your clutch is slipping. This is fairly common when the washer gets to about 10 years old, so you'll need to order and replace the clutch to fix the issue. Below is a link to the part as well as a video that shows you how to replace the clutch on your washer if you wanted to do it yourself.

CLICK HERE for part

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.