Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is the voltage of my Viking Refrigerator

Customer Question
What is the voltage...

What is the voltage of my Viking Refrigerator Model#VCSB420SS06?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Viking is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 18 years old and Model# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No...my son is asking me what the voltage is?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Appliance
3/9/2018
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 4 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

That is a 120 volt refrigerator.

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.