Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

With my GE washer, I am washer a medium sized, light blanket…

With my GE washer...

With my GE washer, I am washer a medium sized, light blanket and the washer went off balance. I opened the washer, rearranged the blanket and now the washer will not restart.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Not even one year old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not even one year old

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model #GTW460ASJ6WW

3/9/2018
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

My name is Woody.
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.
Please note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient.
Also the website will send you a phone call offer that is not from me!

Have you tried to reset the unit by unplugging it from the wall for 5 minutes ,than plugging it back in and see if it will then start up and run?

If not let`s do that at this time.

Let me know what happens please.

The washer did start while I was waiting. I put more items in with the blanket to see if that would remedy the problems,but no luck. More off balance occurring...took the blanket out and now I am trying with a regular load. While “sensing, it went off balance slightly, but now while filling, working properly. Thank you.

ok great .

Some items these models just do not like to wash .

Always glad to assist you anytime.

Thank you in advance.
If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time. I do not get compensated until you rate me.

Master Tech